I’m starting week 2 of the 21 Day Fix tomorrow. I want to kick ass. As always, I started the past week super strong and then ended it luke warm. Well, perhaps better than luke warm – I’ve completed all my workouts and eaten pretty well. But, I stopped using my containers to measure my food over the weekend, I ate too much dark chocolate, and we went over to a friend’s house for brunch this morning and I ate (and thoroughly enjoyed!) everything they fed us including pancakes covered in maple syrup…
I’m going to kick ass this week. I’m determined. I’m going to follow the program to a T and I am not going to let myself fail. I want to show myself that I have the strength, determination, motivation and faith in my abilities to be successful. I want to believe that my hard work will actually result in a me I can truly be proud of.
So, here are my goals for the week:
1. I will not eyeball my food measurements. I will put everything IN my containers even if that means cutting up my chicken or breaking my piece of salmon into little piece.
2. I will only eat what is on the fix approved list.
3. I will eat all my green and reds every day.
4. I will take a 30 min walk during my lunch break at least twice.
5. I will take the stairs from the 2nd floor where I park to the 8th where my office is every morning/afternoon.
6. I will be active on social media in order to keep myself accountable and to look for motivation.
7. I will work out every. single. day.
8. I am going to let myself believe that it is possible for me to have the body that I never thought possible!